Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pity the Fool

This Sunday while doing my hair to attend church I realized I was in dire need of a haircut.  My hair was beginning to look like Eric Foreman’s on “That 70’s Show.”


Luckily for me this past January I married a hairstylist and will now get my hair cut for free the rest of my life. (As long as I still have hair.)  I asked her when would work best and she said I could come in on Wednesday. 

Therefore, yesterday I found myself in my wife’s chair at Blossom Salon and Boutique.  As summer is fast approaching my preference was to buzz it all off; Michael Scofield style. 


Sadly, Casey was not a fan of the idea. (Even though she thinks he’s dreamy.)

We made a compromise to do a 2 on the sides and a 3 on top.  Midway through the 3 Casey said, “We should do a Mohawk!”  I agreed wholeheartedly.  Now I have a Mr. T/Puck hairdo!!


Here is a few pictures of my haircut and one of me and my super sexy hairstylist!!







JB

P.S. Casey now has feather hair extensions so if you are interested in getting them done comment below and I will put you in contact with her.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted one of those feather extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now that you married her and live with her... i dont and I have to wait years to come down and get my favorite hair dresser to do my hair :( I didnt know she moved to a new hair salon though, thanks for keeping me updated on your guys life! Tell Casey hi and I miss her!
    <3 Natalie

    ReplyDelete